Author Topic: i have problem.. 4.9.2 ->5.0 update error..  (Read 2652 times)

Offline zelongs

• View Profile
i have problem.. 4.9.2 ->5.0 update error..
« on: 24 September 2012, 06:29:42 »
today i'm starting 4.9.2 -> 5.0 update is well good..
but i can't login.. this msg

Fatal error: main() [<a href='function.main'>function.main</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition &quot;Authorization&quot; of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in /kfidc/home/jupiter/html/galaxytool/secret/includes/logincheck.inc.php on line 31

what should I do to solve this problem?..
« Last Edit: 24 September 2012, 06:43:12 by zelongs »

Offline Omar Hawk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: i have problem.. 4.9.2 ->5.0 update error..
« Reply #1 on: 24 September 2012, 17:44:46 »
Delete cache & cookies, so a new php session is requested from the server - then this error should be gone.

Please also note, that there is already a bug entry for this:
http://bugs.galaxytool.eu/view.php?id=686

Offline slein13

• View Profile
Re: i have problem.. 4.9.2 ->5.0 update error..
« Reply #2 on: 30 December 2012, 12:57:48 »
Sorry for reopening a old topic but I got an extremely similar problem if not the same.

Code: [Select]
Fatal error: main(): The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object. Please ensure that the class definition "Authorization" of the object you are trying to operate on was loaded _before_ unserialize() gets called or provide a __autoload() function to load the class definition in D:\Web\www\ogame\andromeda\secret\includes\logincheck.inc.php on line 31
I've tried the suggested browser cache clear and delete cookies but it doesn't solve the problem. I even resorted to using Internet Explorer to see if a clean browser would be able to to use the tool. But even then I got the same error.

Are there any special settings for php you need? To be able to use the sessions and/or object oriented php? I've copied a small session test script http://www.slein13.nl/session_test.php from someone else and that one seems to work as intended.

Found solution:
When i wrote this post I found the solution by trying to disable auto_start_session in php.ini

Code: [Select]
I do get the php notice that session_start() is skipped because a session already exist (I believe that the auto_session setting in php that i've got enabled) causes this
Disabling the setting solved all my problems. Hopefully it doesn't have any side affects on other website I host.