Author Topic: Add storing research levels from combat reports  (Read 1233 times)

Offline 1n5aN1aC

• View Profile
Add storing research levels from combat reports
« on: 11 March 2012, 08:22:13 »
Not 100% sure if this would be a galaxytool change, or a change for the toolbar:

I noticed that if, for example, you espionage someone, but do not have a high enough level to see what levels of research they have,

And then proceed to attack them, in the battle report, it shows attacker {weapons, shields, Armour} levels, and also defender {weapons, shields, Armour} levels. 

when the toolbar reads the combat report, shouldn't it add / update those tech levels for the opponent in the battle?

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Add storing research levels from combat reports
« Reply #1 on: 11 March 2012, 10:43:15 »
This would be a requirement for the Galaxytool. The toolbar already sends that information along with the combat report.

Offline 1n5aN1aC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 11 March 2012, 23:10:29 »
Yeah.

I just think that since opponent {weapons/shields/Armour} Is a very important thing to know before attacking, I think it's fairly important that we actually update that data from read-in combat reports, weather it be when we are attacked, or if we are attacking.

And would be very helpful.
« Last Edit: 11 March 2012, 23:23:14 by 1n5aN1aC »

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 12 March 2012, 21:12:47 »
There is only one problem which I see here. Once I update that data in the player information, it is newer than all the other research data. If you view any report, you will not see that the data comes from different times.