Author Topic: Excluding friendly planets  (Read 1526 times)

Offline bontchev

• View Profile
Excluding friendly planets
« on: 09 April 2011, 07:18:21 »
When searching in the espionage reports, it is possible to limit the search only to reports, produced by the player who is performing the search. I would like to propose two other limitations - to exclude from the search the planets that belong to the player who is performing the search and to exclude from the search the planets that belong to the members of the same alliance to which the player performing the search belongs. After all, you can't attack the former and you're unlikely to attack the latter, so they are just cluttering the search results.

Offline Omar Hawk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Excluding friendly planets
« Reply #1 on: 09 April 2011, 20:05:46 »
I really like this idea. I added it to our list. ;)

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 13 December 2011, 23:23:07 »
Just for your interest. I am currently working on that to include this in 5.0 together with some other things at the standard galaxytool search.
I will probably add the filter option as shown here with asmSelect but with the dojo toolkit I am already using.
This will allow a very small UI iff you do not select anything to filter for but allows enless filter options :)

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 11 March 2012, 10:47:57 »
Done in 5.0.
You can then filter results by the player status (NAP, Allied, own alliance, wing)