Author Topic: Notes system is nonsense  (Read 1383 times)

Offline malocchio

• View Profile
Notes system is nonsense
« on: 30 January 2011, 14:12:25 »
I was gathering some information about members of an ally and wanted to record them inside my GT, but I cannot do it.

I'm playing a very young account so I haven't scanned the galaxy yet, but I saved all the stats. The problem is that the only way to create a note about a player in GT is from the galaxy view, and I think it is nonsense. It would be nice if it was possible to create (and edit) a note from the playerinformation page, since the note is related to the player, not to one of his planets!

Also, I tried to find a player with the 'search in database' functionality, but since there are no known colonies in it, I can't reach his playerinformation page from it.
Is there a way to do it, or can you implement it?

malocchio

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Notes system is nonsense
« Reply #1 on: 04 February 2011, 20:58:39 »
If you read the stats, you can view the statics and click the player or alliance there to get to player information or alliance information page.

Offline malocchio

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 February 2011, 23:22:54 »
Yeah, but I would like to avoid having to search the player in the chart...  :'(

I mean, it would be great if there was a search function similar to the one on game, used to find players and allies (not planets) in the database.

If you think of it, you can view the planets that belong to a player/ally from the player/ally information page, although, without planets information about a player, the only thing you can do is to write down a note about him, which was my initial idea.

malocchio

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 01 March 2011, 22:30:58 »
I want to enhance the search functionality for the statistics page anyway. I guess this would then help you as well.
But the galaxytool basic search page will still search for the galaxies :-)