Author Topic: A Log page  (Read 1629 times)

Offline Denis

• Translator
  • Romanian :)
    • View Profile
A Log page
« on: 06 December 2010, 22:39:39 »
Hey :)

I realised I need it since a member started using alliance diplomacy and I didn't knew what happed to all the targets in bluetool :|
An option for the admin (and giving the admin the posibility of giving that option to other users) to view a "Log page" where it says :
-who changed his name and when
-Who changed alliance/player diplomacy and when
-Who deleted entry and when
etc.

It could be like this(for example) , "[14:36 AM 06/12/2010]Player changed alliace diplomacy" And when I put mouse over it appers a window(like the one in espionage reports) where seays the detailed action , "MVP alliance has been declared Neutral"

It could be added a option to delete log in 48 hrs or when the admin wants (or both :) )

Cheers :)
Lifestyling... :)

Offline Omar Hawk

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: A Log page
« Reply #1 on: 09 December 2010, 18:37:14 »
Mh, yes, this could be useful. I will add it to our todo-list (but only priority low).

Offline Denis

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 December 2010, 21:40:09 »
Thx :X That'll do just fine :) As long as it's made :)

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 18 December 2010, 22:36:50 »
I added a new permission "delete" to the Galaxytool to allow deletion of players, alliances, reports or fleet movements (new in 4.7) only to trustworthy people.
I will not add a logging of actions users perform within the Galaxytool to keep track if they may violate your trust. You need to handle trust on your own with your member, but you have now at least a chance to specify in more detail who can do what.

Offline Denis

• Translator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 08 January 2011, 21:59:18 »
Hmm , ok , too bad for the log page :(