Author Topic: Galaxytoolbar legality for oGame v6.x.x?  (Read 883 times)

Offline dcobb

• View Profile
Galaxytoolbar legality for oGame v6.x.x?
« on: 09 March 2016, 04:26:27 »
Right now the addon is considered illegal in the forum. I love the project and I really apreciate all the effort made by the programers of this utility, but I dont want to risk my account because of this.

Is there any way the administrators of the addon claim the addon to be legal in forum, so I can use it without problems?
Thank you

P.S.: By the way, im in the spanish server. at least there it is considered illegal. I dont know if the addon has to be claimed to be legalized in every server one by one.

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Galaxytoolbar legality for oGame v6.x.x?
« Reply #1 on: 09 March 2016, 19:09:18 »
This is new to me. The Galaxytool was legal right from the start where I asked the Gameforge guys even before I wrote a single line of code.
What is needed to get this considered legal in spain? I am not able to read any spanish :D

Offline dcobb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 09 March 2016, 19:58:23 »
Hi! And thank you in advance for the quick answer.
After v6.x.x release the Spanish game operators have decided that the list of legal addons and scripts was going to be cleared, and every script and addon must be asked to legalize again. One of the conditions for the scripts to be redeclared legal is that they would have to be updated to new version of oGame, as GalaxyToolBar have been in the last month.

http://board.es.ogame.gameforge.com/board859-ogamelacomunidad/board860-comunidad/board422-utilidadesyskinsparaogame/1312632-nuevalistadescriptscomplementospermitidosenogamev6xx/
This is the link to the post in which it is explained everything (in Spanish). I will try to make the most accurate translation for you.

For a script to be claimed legal (and after staff review considered legal) in the new list of Scripts for v6.x.x, it must fulfill the following requirements:
-Check it is not alredy declared as legal (Personal comment: It is not)
-Check that download and support links work correctly
-Fill a form with some data like name of script, author, link... (I can do it)

The problem is that in the case of all the other scripts, it has been the author the one who has claimed the script to become legal. I am not sure if it is required to be the author, but anyway I did not want to do it without your (the authors) consent.

So, if you do not have any problem with it, I can help you to legalize it in Spanish server by fulfilling these data and sending it to GO. Every answer I would get from gameforge and board staff about the process will be resended to you, so I will only act as a translator and message man between GO and you.

Tell me what you think
Thank you

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 10 March 2016, 18:07:32 »
It would be great if you could take over. I don't speak spanish ;)
If you request it via email, you may add me on CC so that the GO directly knows that I am involved. eX0du5 at galaxytool dot eu.
Thanks!

Offline dcobb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 10 March 2016, 18:17:19 »
Ok.

I will contact the GO on the board and copy you every message I receive.

Thank you!

Offline Un1matr1x

• View Profile

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 16 March 2016, 22:21:58 »