Author Topic: Spy reports not uploading  (Read 2490 times)

Offline pkillpeers

• View Profile
Spy reports not uploading
« on: 17 November 2015, 11:54:59 »
Hey there,
Currently i can upload everything to galaxytool, except spy reports and combat reports. any ideas why?

Ogame version: 6.0.10
Server:  Xalynth (portugal)
Browser: Chrome 46.0.2490.86 (64-bit)
Plugin: Galaxytoolbar for Chrome 2.6.33
Other related plugins: Antigame origin 6.0.0 / InfoCompte3 3.12.8 / InfoCompte_lang 1.4.8

Everything is configured correctly. I probe a planet, open the report and nothing happens ( no status popup informing anything )
« Last Edit: 15 December 2015, 13:15:52 by pkillpeers »

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Spy reports not uploading
« Reply #1 on: 04 January 2016, 10:02:16 »
This is due to the changes of OGame and neither OmarHawk, nor me had time to adjust to the new code.
Sorry, but I have no better news.

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 04 January 2016, 13:00:20 »
I had a closer look into the game and message mechanisms as they work now with 6.0.

These are my observations anc conclusions - please let me know in the comments below what you think about that conclusions.

The message page does no longer show the fully detailed reports but instead uses a very small aggregated view on the data. That means I can only upload the "metal, crystal and deuterium" information for each coordinates - not even the energy. I am unable to upload the fleet or defence scores, as they are calculated in the Galaxytool itself based on the availability of the fleet or defense data.
So the upload of the data from this screen seems useless to me!

Now when you look at the details of the scan, you can navigate through all the reports and see all the details. Here it would make sense to upload the report. Unfortunately it does not indicate to you whether this is an old or a new report. So I would have to upload each of them when you view them, even if they already existed. This might have an effect on the report history - but I did not check the code to see whether the history is only updated if the date and time of the report differs. But I would expect it to work like this.

This would mean you would only be able to upload the reports by opening the detailed view and navigate through all of them which you want to get uploaded.

The OGame API key cannot be used by the Galaxytool as it is a tool which can also be downloaded and the API key must be kept secret according to the rules. That makes it impossible to use any of the new API features unless I stop offering the download of the Galaxytool and only offer a hosted solution...

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 05 January 2016, 22:16:05 »
I did a re-implementation of the part that is needed to upload espionage reports.
For firefox users, version 2.7 is already out and can be used.

Everything else that is related to the new message system of OGame V6 will still not work! (e.g. activity upload or combat report upload)

For Chrome, it is working too, but there it is more complicated to upload the content because Omaw_Hawk is the owner of the extension in the google store. But the update will come for Chrome too!

Offline Kaloian

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 06 January 2016, 16:29:19 »
Thank you for new job, man. Today I tried the new plugin in Firefox and found that on spy reports, plugin gives error; "Unexpected result from server!".
Than by Ogame option I removed images from spy reports and galaxytoolbar gives me another error message; "Could not determine report data!".
I use the last version of Firefox, OS Windows 10 Pro, x64.
Any suggestions?
« Last Edit: 06 January 2016, 20:36:52 by Kaloian »

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 07 January 2016, 17:19:08 »
I also have the latest FF version, Win10 Pro x64 and Toolbar 2.7.
The "unexpected result from Server" should be a result from the Galaxytool server. Could you please re-enable the images at the spy reports (I did not test it with disabled images but only with "open reports in new window") and instead enable the "debug mode".
The small window will then contain much more information which could be helpful to isolate the problem.

Offline nakor

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 13 January 2016, 10:55:44 »
Hi thanks for solving the issue of spy reports not uploading. It's already great that it works.

However it is still very tedious to open the extended vew off all those spy reports in order to upload them to the galaxytool. So before I start updating the reports of my univers I would like to ask first if there is any chance that you will adapt the tool to upload them automatically without having to manually open the extended view?

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 13 January 2016, 19:21:13 »
The problem is, that the data is not avaiable in the overview of all messages. You do not see the energy there, which is a must because it belongs to the resources.
Furtheremore you do not see the details of the fleet etc. and thus I could only upload the resource values with energy 0. This would not really help.
Opening all the reports in the background to transfer the data would most probably be forbidden by Gameforge because they forbit an automation of anything via browser extensions.
So I am afraid you have to open the first report and then click on the "next" button on top to browse through your reports. This way it is not "open, close, open, close" etc :-)

Delator

« Reply #8 on: 26 January 2016, 19:13:57 »
Hi, and thanks for your work.
I have the same problem. I can´t upload spy reports.
The debug windows shows this:

pagina de informes encontrada
Target URL:http://es.galaxytool-hosting.eu/yonkis/secret/galaxyplugin.php
Data to send:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<reports xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="reports.xsd">
   <header version="2.7.1" universe="Andromeda" debug="true" language="spanish" token="6890392198406545ab77ad12f9842fa2" content_type="reports"/>
   <report playername="<span class="honorRank rank_bandit2 tooltipHTML" title="Señor bandido|Los combates contra bandidos son siempre honorables, es decir, no huyen nunca.<br >" planetname="(Luna) TIAMAT" moon="true" galaxy="4" system="195" planet="5" datetime="2016.01.23 11:53:25" scandepth="buildings" msg_id="2514432">
      <entry name="Metal" amount="190167"/>
      <entry name="Crystal" amount="7485"/>
      <entry name="Deuterium" amount="104941191"/>
      <entry name="Energy" amount="0"/>
      <entry name="Small Cargo" amount="43214"/>
      <entry name="Large Cargo" amount="3486"/>
      <entry name="Light Fighter" amount="603099"/>
      <entry name="Heavy Fighter" amount="300187"/>
      <entry name="Cruiser" amount="200195"/>
      <entry name="Battleship" amount="56690"/>
      <entry name="Colony Ship" amount="6"/>
      <entry name="Recycler" amount="69801"/>
      <entry name="Espionage Probe" amount="16465"/>
      <entry name="Bomber" amount="1568"/>
      <entry name="Destroyer" amount="12100"/>
      <entry name="Deathstar" amount="48"/>
      <entry name="Battlecruiser" amount="41759"/>
      <entry name="Rocket Launcher" amount="300"/>
      <entry name="Light Laser" amount="200"/>
      <entry name="Robotics Factory" amount="1"/>
      <entry name="Shipyard" amount="3"/>
      <entry name="Lunar Base" amount="6"/>
      <entry name="Sensor Phalanx" amount="7"/>
      <entry name="Jump Gate" amount="1"/>
   </report>
</reports>

ResponseText:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <galaxytool universe="Andromeda"> <version major="5" minor="1"/> <returncode>703</returncode> <message severity="E" depth="1">Fatal Error 38: Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values Line: 4 Column: 21</message> <message severity="E" depth="1">Fatal Error 65: attributes construct error Line: 4 Column: 21</message> <message severity="E" depth="1">Fatal Error 73: Couldn't find end of Start Tag report line 4 Line: 4 Column: 21</message> <message severity="E" depth="1">Fatal Error 38: Unescaped '<' not allowed in attributes values Line: 4 Column: 131</message> <message severity="E" depth="1">Fatal Error 65: attributes construct error Line: 4 Column: 131</message> <message severity="E" depth="1">Fatal Error 73: Couldn't find end of Start Tag span line 4 Line: 4 Column: 131</message> <message severity="E" depth="1">Fatal Error 76: Opening and ending tag mismatch: br line 4 and report Line: 29 Column: 11</message> <message severity="E" depth="1">Error 1872: The document has no document element. Line: 0 Column: 0</message> </galaxytool>
Resultado inesperado desde el servidor (unexpected result from server)

Thanks

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 27 January 2016, 21:52:14 »
Thanks for the debug content! I will try to figure out a way to prevent this. Unfortunately this is not so easy to reproduce as it works fine with the Ogame version that I am using :-(
Do you have any other OGame browser plugin running? Or any specific settings?
Is this happening to all reports or just some?

Offline kurthustle

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 15 February 2016, 04:04:48 »
ssl update. works if you remove the s in https

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 15 February 2016, 21:31:25 »
The chrome update should be in the store by now. So you shouldn't need any workarounds.

Offline kurthustle

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 19 February 2016, 03:34:10 »
if u want to upload data of the empire view
Unexpected error: TypeError: Cannot read property '1' of null

edit

when does galaxytool resupports the uploading of hostile espionage activity?
« Last Edit: 19 February 2016, 11:53:27 by kurthustle »

Offline xdn75

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 19 February 2016, 22:01:09 »
HI,

Most of my spy reports are now uploading. However, there is still an issue with some of them. I believe it is when the target is an honourable target to me. Then the player name in the detailed spy report has the bandit symbol in front of the name and () after it.

Here is the debug info:

reports page found
Target URL:http://en.galaxytool-hosting.eu/uni101assassinbtmi/secret/galaxyplugin.php
Data to send:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<reports xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="reports.xsd">
   <header version="2.7.3" universe="Andromeda" debug="true" language="english" token="20de385607d01cedadbeda50f905d2ef" content_type="reports"/>
   <report playername="<span class="honorRank rank_bandit2 tooltipHTML" title="Bandit Lord|All battles against bandits are honourable, which means they never flee!<br >" planetname="Delphi" moon="false" galaxy="1" system="104" planet="7" datetime="2016.02.19 18:40:07" scandepth="research" msg_id="1764890">
      <entry name="Metal" amount="962449"/>
      <entry name="Crystal" amount="280742"/>
      <entry name="Deuterium" amount="344199"/>
      <entry name="Energy" amount="34100"/>
      <entry name="Large Cargo" amount="100"/>
      <entry name="Light Fighter" amount="343"/>
      <entry name="Espionage Probe" amount="100"/>
      <entry name="Solar Satellite" amount="562"/>
      <entry name="Rocket Launcher" amount="5000"/>
      <entry name="Light Laser" amount="5000"/>
      <entry name="Heavy Laser" amount="319"/>
      <entry name="Gauss Cannon" amount="51"/>
      <entry name="Ion Cannon" amount="71"/>
      <entry name="Plasma Turret" amount="103"/>
      <entry name="Small Shield Dome" amount="1"/>
      <entry name="Large Shield Dome" amount="1"/>
      <entry name="Anti-Ballistic Missiles" amount="72"/>
      <entry name="Metal Mine" amount="37"/>
      <entry name="Crystal Mine" amount="31"/>
      <entry name="Deuterium Synthesizer" amount="31"/>
      <entry name="Solar Plant" amount="31"/>
      <entry name="Robotics Factory" amount="13"/>
      <entry name="Nanite Factory" amount="7"/>
      <entry name="Shipyard" amount="14"/>
      <entry name="Metal Storage" amount="13"/>
      <entry name="Crystal Storage" amount="9"/>
      <entry name="Deuterium Tank" amount="8"/>
      <entry name="Research Lab" amount="15"/>
      <entry name="Terraformer" amount="2"/>
      <entry name="Missile Silo" amount="8"/>
      <entry name="Espionage Technology" amount="15"/>
      <entry name="Computer Technology" amount="17"/>
      <entry name="Weapons Technology" amount="18"/>
      <entry name="Shielding Technology" amount="16"/>
      <entry name="Armour Technology" amount="18"/>
      <entry name="Energy Technology" amount="12"/>
      <entry name="Hyperspace Technology" amount="8"/>
      <entry name="Combustion Drive" amount="17"/>
      <entry name="Impulse Drive" amount="17"/>
      <entry name="Hyperspace Drive" amount="13"/>
      <entry name="Laser Technology" amount="13"/>
      <entry name="Ion Technology" amount="14"/>
      <entry name="Plasma Technology" amount="14"/>
      <entry name="Intergalactic Research Network" amount="7"/>
      <entry name="Astrophysics" amount="21"/>
      <entry name="Graviton Technology" amount="2"/>
   </report>
</reports>

Details:
Fatal Error 38: Unescaped '

Invalid XML

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 20 February 2016, 16:02:54 »
Please follow up the other thread next to it which has done a more detailed analysis already and provide the input needed if you can. Thanks!