Author Topic: Change in Points over few days  (Read 2025 times)

Offline Frimm0

• View Profile
Change in Points over few days
« on: 01 December 2012, 15:13:39 »
If I could see, that a player doesnt have a change in cconomics over a few days, it could be that he's inactiv without having an (i). Sorry for my bad english.

Chris

Re: Change in Points over few days
« Reply #1 on: 13 October 2014, 22:09:01 »
I second this!  It would be fantastic:
- Compare scores for all players from today to (x) days ago
- ignore users currently (i), (I), or (v)
- ability to filter and sort by total points and by points changed

Then, as the original posted said, you could query all top 100 players that have not had any point changes in the last 6 days to get a list of a few who are likely to become (i) very soon!

Chris

« Reply #2 on: 13 October 2014, 22:20:29 »
I see this has been discussed several times:
http://board.galaxytool.eu/index.php?topic=930.0

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 15 October 2014, 19:40:06 »
I don't understand your requirement. What is the difference to the historical overview where you can compare the progress of individual targets oder time?
You want to have this for all players at once in one big overview?

Offline cht13er

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 17 October 2014, 03:59:16 »
I must confess: I only just now noticed that in the Advanced Search functionality now has been added "Show players without score changes within the last few days" - that's brand new, right?  :D

I will start using the living daylights out of this great feature.  Before I go any further: THANKS!!!!

The benefit of showing all players on one page would be that you can quickly see players, rather than planets. When I search for all players in top 500 who haven't earned any points in the last 6 days, for example, I get 38 results - which is actually only 4 players. To see how long it's been since they earned some points, I then go to "historical overview", enter in the names, and then I can hover over the points to see when it was last they added points.

I mocked up a possible screenshot to show how it might be easier to see what's going on. Thoughts?

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 17 October 2014, 21:15:55 »
Just regarding the "brand new".
The last release was at the beginning of this year due to time constraints on my end. So if you calculate in decades, it is brand new ;-)