Author Topic: Most profitable farms  (Read 2437 times)

Offline bontchev

• View Profile
Most profitable farms
« on: 29 September 2012, 08:03:56 »
There are 250-300 inactives in my reach whose defenses I can break. I scan all of them every morning - which is a huge waste of time (takes about an hour and a half). Then I sort the results by decreasing amount of loot and attack the topmost ones until I run out of fleet slots.

It would be nice if I could use GT to tell me which planets I am attacking the most often. They are not necessarily those with the highest mine of any particular type. Many of the most productive ones have other attackers much closer than me and they are being farmed to the bone before I can reach them, so the often don't even reach the top of the table that is sorted by decreasing order of available loot.

I can get a list of combat reports - but I can sort it only by alphabetical order of the victim's name or by date - I can't count the reports per defender and then sort by that count.

It would be nice if GT could answer the question "which players/coordinates a given attacker is attacking the most often between given dates", based on the information in the saved combat reports.