Author Topic: Link to GalaxyTool  (Read 2182 times)

Offline camber

• View Profile
Link to GalaxyTool
« on: 04 October 2011, 12:39:55 »
It would be nice a link in spy reports to open a new window in gtool's galaxy view at these coords (or if this is not possible a link to player's page)

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Link to GalaxyTool
« Reply #1 on: 07 October 2011, 10:37:44 »
We plan it vice versa - display reports from Galaxytool within OGame.

Offline bontchev

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 08 October 2011, 06:41:38 »
We plan it vice versa - display reports from Galaxytool within OGame.

Indeed, that would be nice. I was thinking about something like that too, recently. If you could expose some kind of API that a script or a plug-in could use to query the database (after authentication, of course), one could then write such a script to display, for instance, all the planets of a player in a pop-up in Galaxy view, like the Greasemonkey script (they call it "plugin") for this public database does.

BTW, is there a list of what is planned for the next version? I'd really like to see variable-width tables that adapt to the browser window width, the ability to search for i-inactives (but not I-inactives) in the reports, as it is currently possible for the statistics, the ability to sort the results from a database search by column (e.g., by the amount of debris) and so on...

Offline eX0du5

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 09 October 2011, 21:16:22 »
At least the variable table sizes are included already. I cannot say much about new features, first I have to rewrite all the very old files which exist since version 2.0 - 3.0. Furthermore I try to make the whole Galaxytool more aware of plugins like blutool.